The fun in Orlando is prevalent in social media as the Pro Bowl preparation excites the vibe.
Carolina Panthers twitter account shared one of the cutest videos on the internet that’s related to team rivalries. The sneaky NFC South coach well played his photobombing spree into the Panthers team picture.
Coach Payton, you sported photobombing pretty well.
Inside the Game: Panthers vs. Saints Series History
The Panthers initially entered the National Football League (NFL) as a franchise in 1995. Since then, they’ve been leading the series 24-21. The clubs stayed in the West league from 1995-2001. Rivalries continued in the South league since 2002.
The Saint holds a 10-10 record vs. Carolina during the Mercedes Benz Superdome. Out of the 45 games in the series, there have been 22 games that were decided by eight points or less. The New Orleans was winning 10.
A five-game stretch from 2000 to 2002 was the Saint’s longest winning streak.
To summarize the 45 games of the series:
• There have been 982 points scored by New Orleans, and there was 993 allowed.
• A five-game New Orleans winning streak from 2000 to 2002.
• A four-game New Orleans winning streak in games played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome from 1998-2001.
• There have been 22 games decided by double-digits.
• There were 6 games decided by 21 or more points.
• There were 22 games decided by eight points or less.
• There was one 31-point win by New Orleans.
• New Orleans suffered a loss due to A 32-points
The rivalry is no joke, but that doesn’t mean laughing around together is impossible for both teams. A photobombing coach is not bad. After all, it’s not foul.