Photobombing has been the bomb on the internet these days. As we all know, Photobombing is the act of unintentionally or intentionally capturing a funny moment with uninvited people in a picture. Some photobombers have intruded into some intimate couple photos with disgusted faces and funny poses.
Whether they do it for PDA (public display of affection), weddings, or kissing events – who cares? These kissing couple photobombs can brighten your mood. Not because of the kiss, but because of the photobombers.
In this article we’ll cover the following:
- What wouldn’t be more romantic than being captured kissing in front of Cinderella’s castle?
- Being engaged is very thrilling
- Another engaged couple posed for the camera with their pet dog, Monty
- Being in a party with couples kissing around you might be depressing for some lonely singles.
- One of the highlighted events in formal parties with couples is the chance to slow dance together.
- What’s more romantic than being with the love of your life, with both of you riding a horse in the ocean?
- Wonder what the best way to achieve a kissing couple photobomb is?
- Someone’s not enjoying the party in here.
- This picture was supposed to be a sweet family picture during the yuletide season.
- What wouldn’t be more romantic than being captured kissing in front of Cinderella’s castle? The fairy tale we’ve all loved. At Disney World in Orlando, Florida, a couple in matching shirts posed for a romantic kiss. Isn’t it romantic? But wait! A random lady doesn’t find it too romantic. Look at that disgusted look all over her face. This kissing photobomb has been spreading online.
- Being engaged is very thrilling. A newly engaged couple from Alberta, Canada, Kelin Flanagan and Spencer Taubner, are thrilled with their engagement. They decided to go to the Canadian Rockies to take engagement photos. The background was perfect and serene. When they kissed passionately for the camera, a seemingly innocent squirrel appeared with a snack in hand. A mischievous and cute photobomber!
- Another engaged couple posed for the camera with their pet dog, Monty. They were hoping for a wild shot at Windsor’s Malden Park when three medieval warriors popped out of nowhere! Monty might have been startled too. The Windsor-based photographer, Alexandria Stevenson, swears that they did not stage this at all. After the shot, the mighty warriors marched away for some unknown battle after their kissing photobomb mission.
- Being in a party with couples kissing around you might be depressing for some lonely singles. This guy proves it! When his friends leaned in for a kiss for the camera, he was too depressed and decided to have some smooch himself behind the kissing couple. The sad thing is, he’s smooching with a bottle of liquor. I feel you, bro! It’s heartbreaking.
- One of the highlighted events in formal parties with couples is the chance to slow dance together. In a seemingly official party or prom night, a couple on the dance floor leaned in for a kiss. They were supposed to be shot the romantic way when a friend suddenly photobombed on the side. Barefooted, she posed with the kissing couple in what seems to be a sexual pose. She could be riding something, too!
- What’s more romantic than being with the love of your life, with both of you riding a horse in the ocean? Nothing! This photo should’ve been a romantic view and a perfect shot. But the struggling man’s face in the middle says otherwise. He was responsible for the horses and had to be with the kissing couple while trying to get a wild shot. It must’ve been a struggle.
- Wonder what the best way to achieve a kissing couple photobomb is? This man certainly knows how! This couple is enjoying a romantic and intimate smooch at a party. He just sipped out of the girl’s drink while she’s busy kissing her beau. Way to go man!
- Someone’s not enjoying the party in here. At a party, a couple decided to sneak a kiss. Unfortunately, some jealous guy with a lip formed like a sad emoji witnessed it. It seems like he was about to cry while witnessing this smooching couple.
- This picture was supposed to be a sweet family picture during the yuletide season. But when the parents leaned in for a kiss, their two daughters just can’t take it. Look at the disgusted faces.
There are loads of photobombed photographs circling the net these days. But I guess nothing can beat the kissing couple photobombs. These photobombers know how to turn wild shots into funny ones. I bet they’re about to shout “Get a room you smoochy couples!”.